Start a YouTube Channel for Your UAE Business
To create a YouTube account for your business, you’ll need to first create a personal Google+ profile as well as a Google+ page for your business.
Once you have that taken care of, you’ll be ready to get your YouTube channel started. I’ve put together an example store on Google+ that I’ll be using to guide you through the steps.
Here we go.
1. Login to the Google+ account associated with your business and head over to the YouTube Channel Switcher.
2. You should see your personal account as well as the option to create a new account for your Google+ business page. Click on your business page.
3. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm that you’d like to create a channel for your business. Click ‘OK’.
4. Another pop-up will appear notifying you that your YouTube channel and Google+ page will now be connected. Click ‘OK’ again.
5. Congratulations! You’re now the proud owner of a YouTube business channel.
Customizing Your YouTube Channel
Okay, so now that you’ve set up a YouTube channel for your business, let’s take some time to get it looking its absolute best.
Here are a few easy things that you can do to give your channel a more professional look and make sure that your customers know how to find you online.
By default, your Channel Icon will be linked to your Google+ profile photo. Although your image only needs to show up as a 98 x 98 pixel icon, it’s recommended that your picture should be a JPG, BMP, PNG, or non-animated GIF and at least 800 x 800 pixels.
Adding channel art is a great way to show off your brand’s personality and create a more visually engaging YouTube profile. Your Channel Art should be under 4MB and at least 2048 x 1152 pixels (although YouTube recommends going with 2560 x 1440 pixels for best results on all devices).